Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Visiting the Dunes
1.1 All persons entering The Dunes Family Entertainment Centre are admitted subject to the following rules. Whilst in The Dunes all visitors must comply with instructions given to them by staff & signage. Any persons not complying with these rules may be removed from the facility. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items within the building.
1.2 All persons entering the Soft Play must be in possession of a valid admission ticket. Any persons attempting to gain entry to the park without payment will be refused entry.
1.3 The Dunes is an indoor facility and we provide a clean, safe hygienic facility to play. Customers are advised to wear clean clothes and socks at all time within the play area & Bowling alley. In the interests of health and safety, guests must remain fully clothed at all times. Admission may be refused if clothing is deemed inappropriate by management.
1.4 Smoking is strictly prohibited in The Dunes.
1.5 The Dunes will endeavour to ensure that as facilities remain open for your enjoyment. We may however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close or cancel any activity or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
1.6 Height/Age/Size/Medical restrictions apply within the building. (Please ask staff if you are unsure.)
1.7 Dogs are not allowed entry to The Dunes, unless it is a guide dog.
1.8 The Dunes reserves the right to refuse admission, or remove from The Dunes (without refund) any visitor who: behaves in a manner, which is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to other guests or members of staff; does not follow written or verbal instructions or behave in a manner that may risk the health and safety of themselves, other visitors or members of staff. Where a visitor is part of a group, we reserve the right to remove the whole group from The Dunes to the individual involved.
1.9Drinking within our building is allowed with identification & the consumption of alcohol is allowed in authorised areas only. Alcohol cannot be brought in to The Dunes and will be confiscated. Any visitors who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances will be refused admission or will be escorted from the building. No food or drinks purchased outside the Dunes allowed with the building.
2.0We reserve the right to do inspections following any suspicious behaviour (Prohibited items include alcohol, knives, weapons, fireworks, illegal substances, and any other items that may cause injury.)
2.1The Dunes reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of admission at any time without reason or prior notice.
2.2 Payment can be made by cash, debit/credit card; please note a valid PIN is required to authorise card transactions. We do not accept personal cheques. For special group bookings please contact the management on email@example.com OR 0191 455 5255
- Orders, Entries & Games purchased online are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Some Special offers that appear online will not be available in store.
- The management are not obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Attractions may be unavailable at any time for technical or operational reasons.
- All online transactions incur a £3% transaction fee.
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time
- Arrival 20 minutes after you allotted time will result in termination of booking.
- When collecting tickets on arrival, we require a copy of your email booking confirmation. Printed version or on mobile.
- We admit a maximum of 1 carer per disabled guest free of charge.
- Concessionary tickets (disabled, senior, student, military, NHS, police) must be collected on arrival and relevant ID shown.
- If guests are under the age of 16 they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Email booking confirmations can be shown on a Smartphone when a printed version is unavailable.
10 Pin Bowling
- No touching of machinery for ball release
- Please be mindful of other parties when using photographic equipment.
- Do not attempt to put lane guards up or down
- Do not climb on equipment
- Be careful with bowling balls as these can be heavy.
- Young children must be watched at all times within the bowling alley.
- Socks must be worn by customers for bowling shoes.
- Bowling shoes must be worn by all bowlers.
- Only paying bowlers are permitted to bowl.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed without prior booking or payment.
- If a bowling lane faults you will be moved by staff without notice.
- No food or drinks purchased outside the Dunes allowed with the building
- Large parties groups or bookings must call in advance to ensure lanes.
- A risk assessment can be provided for groups in advance of booking.
- Don’t climb or walk up the blue wave slide
- Don’t allow children into the soft play without socks
- Children under 12 are permitted to play in the soft play.
- Children over 12 may accompany small children.
- Height and Age restrictions apply to protect small children.
- Children Must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Food & Drink purchased off-site cannot be consumed within the building.
- Any inappropriate behaviour from a child or adult & they will be asked to leave.
- A minimum of 2 adults must accompany of children’s birthday within our soft play or bowling alley. If your party exceeds 10 children you must bring 3 adults.
- A party must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- We cannot accept responsibility errors in invites and bookings when printing.
- Any presents or cards are under parents care, this is not our responsibility
- Cakes are the only food that is allowed onto the premises.
- Cancelation must be given 48 hours in advance.